You will have a personal consultation with Deborah Heal, typically taking around an hour that will include the following:
- A detailed health assessment.
- A detailed examination including photographs.
- A diagnosis of the conditions and recommended course of action.
- Referral to a Doctor if appropriate.
- Referral to a therapist if it is considered the condition has a psychological component.
- Personalised care management advice and information leaflets.
- After care service of 1 email or phone call for any further questions that may arise.
- Emphasis is on identifying and eliminating the underlying cause(s) if possible and providing supplement and nutritional advice as appropriate.
- If necessary I will write to your Doctor or healthcare provider giving details of your diagnosis and recommendations and if specific tests are required. You will also be provided with helpful information sheets on your condition for you to take away. Advice may include the use of particular products appropriate to your condition. This may include shampoos and conditioners, creams and ointments or prescribed medicines where appropriate. Please note, these products would be at additional cost.
- One consultation is usually all that’s needed. However, appointments for follow up and re-examinations can easily be made.
On occasion it may be agreed that treatments or procedures are required that cannot be made available in house. On these occasions we will be happy to refer you to trusted service providers. These services can include:
Hair Transplant Surgery
In some cases I can offer impartial advice regarding Hair Transplant surgery and your suitability for this. We maintain close relationships with a number of specialists in this area and can confidently refer you to them.
Some hair loss and scalp conditions can have a significant psychological component. If this is thought to be the case we can refer you to an appropriate therapist that can help with this aspect.
- Application of medicated scalp cream.
- Head massage.
- Exfoliation of scalp.
- Hair washing with a therapeutic shampoo.
- Treatment usually takes around an hour.
Sometimes a single treatment is sufficient and you can use my specially formulated Trichologic Treatment Shampoo and/or lotion at home or you may need to return at intervals which will be tailored to your particular needs.
With over 30 years experience we fully understand that losing your hair and the fear of baldness can be very traumatic, especially for women and younger men. At DHT we make every effort to ensure that our clients are provided with the very best advice and care. If however, you don’t feel satisfied with our service you can rest assured that you will be fully refunded.
Consultations can be arranged in Bridgwater, Bristol or London locations as follows: Please click on the button below to make an appointment.